- To develop the leadership of youth in rural and urban areas and utilize their strength for undertaking development activities and creative work.
- To work on education, research and services in environment, health, financial, education and cultural sector.
- To implement rural & urban development, Agricultural development projects.
- To undertake immediate relief and rehabilitation activities at times of Emergency.
- Promotion and dissemination of various schemes and laws of the state
and central government.
- Training and capacity building of of NGOs and local self- government
organizations/ Panchayat Raj Institutes.
Its main aim is overall development of the area, through various socio-economic development programmes. The main thrust has been on Scheduled Castes, Nomadic Tribes & Weaker sections of the society.